Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving

I have not posted anything here in a long time. The last post you see a few days after my whole world changed.  Needless to say a lot has happen in my personal life that stopped me from enjoying things that otherwise would bring me JOY!  I know that getting back into the grove of things will be hard. My focus has been off everything I love. From my sims,  my Little Black Dress group, Lets Plays, Talk Show, Virtual Family to posting here.  I am grateful for so many things that has happen in the pass year.  I know it's going to be hard to push myself up and get back on my horse.

Today I want to say how GRATEFUL I am, how THANKFUL I am and how Life may not have dealt me a easy card but the cards were not stacked against me either.  I am just grateful I am able to say that I am BLESSED! I can't put into words how I feel. Just wanted to tell you ALL, thank you for still supporting my craziness. Thank you for not leaving my side when I know you clearly could. Love you ALL and Happy Thanksgiving.

Samaz "Sam" Suga

No comments:

Post a Comment