Tuesday, November 27, 2018

It's the most Wonderfullife Time of the year

If anyone knows me they know Christmas is truly my FAVORITE time of the year. I love everything about it, the food, the decorations, the lights, people being happy, the sales, the over price ideas, the crowd malls and stores. YES! even the crowd malls and stores are wonderful during Christmas. Each year I promise myself I would have a great Christmas but I never make it where I want to be. Last year was so crazy and hectic I didn't even give out gifts, didn't put a tree up, didn't invite anyone over and just over all didn't enjoy myself. This year I plan to do something FUN that will seal the deal on having a memorable Christmas for 2018.

24 Days of Christmas. First I really want  to do something every day beginning December 1st until the 24th. Not sure how I will pull this off but I hope I can do it. I have a list of things I would like to do from going to buying a tree to giving out blessing bags to the homeless. I just hope with me and the hubbies hectic schedule we will be able to pull this off. I am so excited, oh yes and I hope to write in my blog daily (HA). 

No comments:

Post a Comment